4 Bedroom + Den, 2 Bathrooms - Eglinton and Avenue Rd.
1,800 Sqft - St. Clements Avenue, Toronto
This charming property is a professionally managed home in the Allenby school district. It features 4 bedrooms (+Den), 2 bathrooms, and is conveniently located near the major intersection of Glencairn Ave and Avenue Rd.
– Spacious living room area with large windows.
– Bedrooms boast hardwood flooring, great closet space, and one bedroom has access to the attic area.
– Bathrooms are clean and well kept. Main bathroom has a skylight which allows sunlight in and keeps the space bright.
– Lovely kitchen space that includes with the following appliances: Fridge, Stove/Oven, Microwave, and Dishwasher.
– Large backyard space with a patio.
– Driveway parking available.
– Basement has a great family room that is quite spacious.
– Washer/Dryer located in the basement.
Hydro, Gas, Water, Cable, Internet, and Street Parking Permit(if desired)
• Allenby Junior Public School, North Preparatory Junior P.S., Forest Hill C.I., as well as colleges/universities in the area.
• Close proximity to Eglinton Station and walking distance to Avenue Rd. bus stops.
• Many fine clothing stores, boutiques, food shops and fine dining in the shopping district along Eglinton Ave and Avenue Road.
- Close to the popular Beltline Trail, and community centre within the neighbourhood.
Schedule a viewing:
WEEKDAYS – Contact our Leasing Coordinator to arrange a viewing, by calling 647-258-4831.
- Full Equifax Credit Report (including score)
- Non-Refundable Holding Fee = 1 Month’s rent (Certified Cheque)
- Will be kept as last months’ rent in the event of a lease signing.
- Returned in full if application is not selected/approved.
- Employment Reference (i.e. Direct Supervisor) OR Income Tax Return if you are self-employed.
- Previous Landlord References OR Proof of prior Home Ownership
- Business & Personal References (3)
- Emergency Contact
At time of lease signing:
- 1 x Certified Cheque for First Months Rent
- 1 x Cheque for Key Deposit(s)
- 1 x Cheque for Prorated Rent Period (if applicable)
The Property Collective provides property management services in Toronto and the GTA. We manage residential properties ranging from individual condo units to multi-unit (mid-sized) apartment buildings.
Proudly serving Toronto and the GTA.
- Bedrooms : 4
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 1,800 Sqft
- Visits : 212 in 393 days