3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom - Dovercourt and Dupont
1,800 Sqft - Westmoreland Avenue, Toronto
This 1800 square foot property is a professionally managed home in the Wallace Emerson neighborhood. It features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and is conveniently located near Dovercourt and Dupont.
– Large living and dining room with hardwood floors
– Clean, recently renovated kitchen with Fridge, Dishwasher and Stove
– 2 Full bathroom – upper level and lower level
– 3 spacious bedrooms
– Walk out to beautiful garden and yard
– Finished basement
– 1 Car garage and driveway.
– Laundry: Washer & Dryer
– Finished basement
– No Pets
– No smokers
– Tenants responsible for
Hydro, Gas, Water, Cable, Phone, Internet, Garbage, Hot Water Tank
• Schools: Regal Road Junior Public School, Winona Public School, Loretto College, Dovercourt Public School
• Public Transportation: Ossington and Dufferin Station are near by as well as major bus routes.
• Sobeys, Loblaws, Freshco, Dufferin Mall, Stockywards.
- Close to Christie Pits, Dovercourt Park,
- Distance to city-center (Only for Toronto and Mississauga area)
Schedule a viewing:
- Reply to post or call our Leasing Coordinator at 647-258-4831.
Application Materials – in order to strengthen your application, please bring the following to your viewing:
- Credit Report
- Employment Reference
- Landlord References
- Refundable Holding Fee in the form of a certified cheque or email money transfer, equivalent to one month’s rent which will be applied towards the last month’s rent. The Landlord agrees with the Tenant that the use of this deposit will only be applied to the Last Month’s Rent and will be refunded in the event that the application is not approved.
The Property Collective provides property management services in Toronto and the GTA. We manage residential properties ranging from individual condo units to multi-unit (mid-sized) apartment buildings.
For more information, please visit us online at www.ThePropertyCollective.com.
Proudly serving Toronto and the GTA.
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 1,800 Sqft
- Visits : 428 in 760 days