1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Front & Spadina
600 Sqft - 352 Front Street West, Toronto
This 600 square foot property is a professionally managed 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment, that is bright, spacious and clean. The apartment is conveniently located near the major intersection of Spadina Ave & Front Street W. Steps away from great attractions like the Rogers Centre, and nestled between such eclectic neighbourhoods as China Town, the Fashion District and Cityplace.
– 1 x Combined Living Room/Kitchen/Dining Room, as is typical with most downtown condos.
– 1 x Bedroom well sized bedroom with en suite bathroom, and balcony walk-out.
– Bathroom is unused and furnished with modern fixtures.
– Kitchen and Appliances: List Includes a dishwasher, stove, fridges, and microwave, all s stainless steel.
– Balcony: 40 Sq. Ft – north facing balcony overlooks enclosed garden area.
– Laundry: Washer/Dryer are stacked devices located in the washroom space.
– Storage Locker #: 1
– No Parking
Hydro, Cable and Internet.
Boardroom; Fitness centre (including Yoga studio, Men and Women’s Sauna and change rooms) as well as a landscaped outdoor patio; Media Room; Rooftop Patio with private cabanas and Barbeques, Chef’s kitchen; Guest suite.
• Public Transportation: 725m to St. Andrew Subway station. Street cars stops just steps from your front door.
• Malls/Plazas: 1.5km to Toronto Eaton Centre
- Restaurants: Hundreds of great, high end restaurants within a 10 minute walk from the building
- Only 390m to CN Tower. Less than 1km to waterfront!
- Schools: University of Toronto (2.6km) and Ryerson University (1.9km).
Schedule a viewing: 647-258-4831
- Full Equifax Credit Report (including score)
- Non-Refundable Holding Fee = 1 Month’s rent (Certified Cheque)
- Will be kept as last months’ rent in the event of a lease signing.
- Returned in full if application is not selected/approved.
- Employment Reference (i.e. Direct Supervisor) OR Income Tax Return if you are self-employed.
- Previous Landlord References OR Proof of prior Home Ownership
- Business & Personal References (3)
- Emergency Contact
At time of lease signing:
- 1 x Certified Cheque for First Months Rent
- 1 x Cheque for Key Deposit(s)
- 1 x Cheque for Prorated Rent Period (if applicable)
The Property Collective provides property management services in Toronto and the GTA. We manage residential properties ranging from individual condo units to multi-unit (mid-sized) apartment buildings.
For more information, please visit us online at www.ThePropertyCollective.com.
Proudly serving Toronto and the GTA.
- Bedrooms : 1
- Bathrooms : 1
- Square Footage : 600 Sqft
- Visits : 39 in 158 days