3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Semi Detached House
1,700 Sqft - Barons Street, Vaughan
AVAILABLE: December 15, 2017
This immaculate 1700 square foot property is a professionally managed home in Kleinberg. It features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and is conveniently located near Major Mackenzie and Hwy27.
– Welcoming Entrance Way with coat closet.
– Large Living Room equipped with a gas fireplace.
– Great Size Dining Area.
– Beautiful Dark Hardwood Floors Throughout
– Open Concept Kitchen with Walkout to Backyard and utility room (featuring LG front loading washer and dryer).
– 3 spacious bedrooms, with lots of storage. Master bedroom features ensuite bathroom with 2 sinks, standing shower and Jacuzzi.
– 2nd bathroom is clean and never used. Immaculate, spacious and fully equipped with a bathtub. 1 very large powder room with toilet and sink.
– Kitchen and Appliances Description: Stainless steel appliance – top of the line Kitchenaid appliances. Dishwasher, stove and fridg (no microwave).
– Backyard: Private backyard with minimal lawn maintenance (which the tenant is responsible for – lawn mower included).
– Spacious 2 car garage + pad with garage door openers.
– High ceilings throughout.
– Highly soft after design – Arista Model. Very limited quantity built.
– Lots of Natural Light and Windows throughout.
– Over $20K of upgrades:
- Quartz Countertops
- LG Front Loading Washer and Dryer Set
- Stainless Steel high end appliances
- Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bath
- Furnace has humidifier and HRV Ventilation System
- Garage Door Openers
- Iron Pickets in Stairwell
- Hardwood Stairs
- Upgraded Light Fixtures
– House is in immaculate condition.
– Absolutely no pets permitted.
– No smokers
Hydro, Gas, Water, Cable, Phone, Internet
SCHEDULE A VIEWING:
- Reply to post or call our Leasing Coordinator at 647-258-4831.
Application Materials – We require, included but not limited to:
- Application Form: https://thepropertycollective.com/tenant-application-form/
- Credit Report
- Employment Reference
- Landlord References
- Refundable Holding Fee in the form of a certified cheque or email money transfer, equivalent to one month’s rent which will be applied towards the last month’s rent. The Landlord agrees with the Tenant that the use of this deposit will only be applied to the Last Month’s Rent and will be refunded in the event that the application is not approved.
The Property Collective provides property management services in Toronto and the GTA. We manage residential properties ranging from individual condo units to multi-unit (mid-sized) apartment buildings.
For more information, please visit us online at https://thepropertycollective.com/tenants/ Proudly serving Toronto and the GTA.
- Bedrooms : 3
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 1,700 Sqft
- Visits : 484 in 577 days