Furnished 1 Bedroom + Den, 1 Bathroom
650 Sqft - 25 Cole Street
This stunningly furnished 650 square foot property is professionally managed, consists of 1 bedroom and Den, and is generally bright, spacious and very clean. The apartment has 1 full bathroom(s) and is conveniently located near the cross streets of Parliament St. and Dundas St. E. Short commute to anywhere in the downtown core.
– Combined living room and dining room — great size, walk-out to spacious balcony, area is furnished with elegant light fixtures, plasma TV, surround sound system, exquite furniture (see photos!).
– Bedroom Description: Large window for great lighting, good amount of closet space.
– Den space houses built-in office furniture that helps make it the perfect turn-key property for the modern executive that appreciates a comfortable work environment. High speed internet and TV cable included!
– Bathroom: Modern fixtures and finishes, kept very clean and tidy.
– Kitchen: Includes serving counter to separate from dining room, modern stainless steele Frigidaire appliances (Fridges, Oven/Stove, Dishwasher)
– Balcony: 75 Sq. Ft, south facing balcony overlooking Lake Ontario
– Laundry: Stacked washer and dryer located within the suite
– Parking Spot #: 1 (included with rent)
– Storage Locker #: 1 (included with rent)
– Pets allowed: No
– No smokers
– Pots, plates, cutlery, everything all included! Just show up with your suitcases.
None [Note: Property will not come equipped with a phone (land) line.]
Walk To Eatons Centre, Cabbagetwon, Distillery District. Sobeys, RBC Branch, Tim Horton’s On The Main Floor Of Condo. Fabulous Amenities – 20,000 Sq. Ft. Sky Park On Third Floor, Newly built Olympic Size Auqtic Center nearby.
– Credit Report (including score)
– Employment Reference
– Landlord Reference
– Emergency Contact
– Non-refundable Holding Fee (Equivalent to 1-month’s rent)
*Non-refundable Holding Fee will be returned in full, if application is not approved. If Lease is signed, these funds will be applied to your last month rent deposit.
The Property Collective provides property management services in Toronto and the GTA. We manage residential properties ranging from individual condo units to multi-unit (mid-sized) apartment buildings.
For more information, please visit us online at www.ThePropertyCollective.com.
Proudly serving Toronto and the GTA.
- Bedrooms : 1
- Bathrooms : 1
- Square Footage : 650 Sqft
- Visits : 126 in 219 days