2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Condo - Etobicoke
875 Sqft - 101 Subway Crescent, Toronto
This approximately 875 square foot property is a professionally managed 2 bedroom , that is bright, spacious and clean. The apartment has 2 bathroom(s) and is conveniently located off Dundas Street West, just west of Kipling Ave.
– Kitchen: Includes a oven/stove, dishwasher, fridges.
– Master bedroom: En-suite bathroom, walk-in closet and lots of room for storage.
– 2nd bedroom: Full sized room, good sized closets, large windows to allow for natural lighting.
– Bathrooms: Clean and well maintained
– Living/Dining Room: Open concept (shared space), wonderful area that will be great for entertaining
– Laundry: Washer/Dryer are stacked and located within the suite
– Parking: 1 spot is included in rental rate
– Storage: 1 storage locker included with rental rate
TV Cable, Internet, Phone Service.
Indoor Pool, Gym, Outdoor Gazebo & BBQ Area.
– Schools: Easy commute to U of T campus, Public, Middle and Secondary Schools nearby.
– Public Transportation: Very close to Kipling Subway station. Go Transit also very accessible from this location.
– Credit Report (including score)
– Employment Reference
– Landlord Reference
– Emergency Contact
– Non-Refundable Holding Fee equivalent to one month’s rent (Must accompany application. Returned in full if your application for tenancy is not approved.)
The Property Collective provides property management services in Toronto and the GTA. We manage residential properties ranging from individual condo units to multi-unit (mid-sized) apartment buildings.
For more information, please visit us online at www.ThePropertyCollective.com.
Proudly serving Toronto and the GTA
- Bedrooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 2
- Square Footage : 875 Sqft
- Visits : 1389 in 880 days