2 Bed, + Den, 1.5 Bath, Pkg, 2 Bike Racks
1,312 Sqft - 210 Eastern Avenue, Toronto
AVAILABLE: June 1, 2018
The unit will be ready on June 1, 2018 – we are currently accepting applications (https://thepropertycollective.com/tenant-application-form/). Get on the waitlist by applying now.
This is a brand new, 2 level, 1200 square foot townhouse is a professionally managed 2 bedroom +Den, that is bright, spacious and clean. The apartment has 1.5 bathrooms, 1 parking spot, 2 bike racks and is conveniently located near King Street East and River Street. Also comes with a 112 square foot terrace.
– Spacious and bright open concept kitchen and living boats a lot of space – great for entertaining and a huge island – custom upgrade.
– 2 spacious bedrooms with lots of storage. Can easily fit a king size bed and a queen in the smaller bedroom.
– Amazing sized den that can feature a beautiful office.
– 1 Full bathroom with upgraded tiles and flooring. Large deep soaker tub. Half bath on main floor also has upgraded tiles and is conveniently located off of the living/dining/kitchen.
– Beautiful kitchen with lots of space and storage and perfect for entertaining guests.
– Walk out patio with privacy barriers.
– Access to parking garage and spot directly from unit. Super convenient.
– Washer/Dryer located in the unit.
– 1 Parking Spot
– Large Pantry area with storage and laundry and storage closet.
– No smokers
Tons of storage. $11K worth of upgrades.
Hydro, Gas, Water, Cable, Internet, Phone
2,000 square-foot gym, fitness and yoga centre, a double height common room equipped with a show kitchen, reading room with beanbag chairs, a tool-equipped hobby room and even a children’s play area and guest suite. Beautiful outdoor common terrace with pool.
Application Materials – in order to strengthen your application, please bring the following to your viewing:
- Credit Report
- Employment Reference
- Landlord References
- Refundable Holding Fee in the form of a certified cheque or email money transfer, equivalent to one month’s rent which will be applied towards the last month’s rent. The Landlord agrees with the Tenant that the use of this deposit will only be applied to the Last Month’s Rent and will be refunded in the event that the application is not approved.
The Property Collective provides property management services in Toronto and the GTA. We manage residential properties ranging from individual condo units to multi-unit (mid-sized) apartment buildings.
For more information, please visit us online at www.ThePropertyCollective.com.
Proudly serving Toronto and the GTA.
- Bedrooms : 2
- Bathrooms : 1
- Square Footage : 1,312 Sqft
- Visits : 85 in 28 days